Accessibility statement for https://combepc.org/
This accessibility statement covers https://combepc.org/v and applies to all pages of the website https://combepc.org/
This site allows readers to change the text size, increase the contrast, or use a screen reader. We have tried to follow the 4 design principles of WCAG 2.1:
- Perceivable – we have used a design and structure that according to automated and manual tests passes the WCAG 2.1 criteria to make sure users can recognise and use your service with the senses that are available to them.
- Operable – the site works with screen readers, allows keyboard only access, has features to help all users find and use contact, and avoids any content or functions that would prevent that.
- Understandable – we have tried to use simple language, easy to use forms, and used a site structure and links to help all users navigate the site
- Robust – we have used rodust and well-tested technologies to construct this website, and tested it using a range of tools, devices and browser to make sure as much as is reasonably possible that it accessible to all users.
This website is run by Combe Parish Council. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change contrast levels
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
This website should be accessible to all users, but some older PDF documents may not be fully accessible to screen reader software
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format Contact the Parish Clerk:
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, Contact the Parish Clerk:
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (E
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Combe Parish Council is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is fully compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 01/09/2020. It was last reviewed on 06/10/2020.
This website was last tested on 06/06/2020. The test was carried out by Chris Kinsey of Cherwell Digital.